The DPO Academy Courses
Data Protection Officer Course
What makes this course different?
- A Holistic Training approach to future DPO's and Privacy Professionals by a team of market leading Greek experts in Data Privacy, Cyber Resilience, Information Security and Cyber/Privacy Insurance.
- Not just theory but real-life scenarios and business-focused solutions
- Useful tools and takeaways: Privacy Impact Assessement Guide, Incident Response Guide, quick reference guide, etc.
GDPR & DPO Role
Privacy Impact Assessement
Data Breach Managenent
- The nominated DPO, CISO CIO or CRO
- Any privacy professional, seasoned or novice
- Non-privacy professionals who have privacy as part of their responsibilities
- A board member or business manager seeking to get in-depth privacy knowledge
- DPO Certification by
(DATA PROTECTION OFFICER EXECUTIVE TRAINING PROGRAM)
In the framework of the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), TÜV AUSTRIA ACADEMYand DPO ACADEMY jointly organize and present a specialized training program for Data Protection Officers (DPO).
The DPO course provides appropriate training for participation in the "Data Protection Officer (DPO)" certification exams.
The course runs over five consecutive days and offers theoretical and hands-on knowledge on the following:
- Comprehensive introduction to GDPR (including analysis and understanding of the requirements and actions stemming from GDPR).
- GDPR Compliance plan.
- Information security measures to protect personal data.
- Design and implementation of privacy policies.
- Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA).
- Data breach Incident Response.
The target audience is:
- Executives who work as Data Protection Officers (DPO).
- Professionals who are preparing or plan to work as DPOs.
- Senior executives.
- Professional groups (such as lawyers and law firms, legal advisers, IT & communications executives, information security officers, etc.) involved in the collection, processing, and use of personal data.
- Non-privacy professionals who have privacy as part of their responsibilities.